Mobile Phone Photographic Competition at Nirox
Posted / 10 May 2019
Columba Leadership’s residency for youth leadership academies will open in August 2019
Energy has engulfed humanity since it mastered control over fire in the Cradle of Humankind some four million years ago. In line with the energy theme, Columba Leadership invites you to participate in its mobile phone photographic competition and, with your mobile phone only, submit your photo depicting energy as you see it, via our social media platforms below.
The competition will run from 11 May 2019 to 15 August 2019. Entries received before or after these dates will not be considered. The competition will be judged by a panel of photographers whose decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prizes in the competition for persons over the age of 13 years are:
First prize: A Huawei smart phone
2nd – 5th runners-up: Free entry to the 30 Day Cell Phone Challenge http://www.thephotowalkers.com Courtesy of The Photowalkers
Prizes in the competition for persons not yet 13 years old are:
First, second and third prizes: A ‘Little Sun’ portable solar lamp
How to enter:
1. Follow Columba Leadership on our social media platforms.
2. Submit your photo depicting energy as you see it to one of our social media platforms using #ValuesAndYouth
Columba Leadership Nirox
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering this Competition all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and Columba Leadership’s or the judges’ decisions regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Only entries taken with a mobile phone and submitted via Columba Leadership’s social media platforms will be eligible for this competition.
3. Entries must be by the Participant submitting them and not by a third party on the Participant’s behalf.
4. Entries received by any person who is under the age of 18 (eighteen) years (“a minor”) that is judged a prize winner will require their parent or legal guardian’s consent for entering the Competition prior to receiving the prize.
5. Participants may not enter or receive a prize if they are trustees, employees, agents of or consultants to Columba Leadership, or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons, including telecommunication failure on the part of the Participant’s or Columba Leadership’s service provider, or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Neither shall Columba Leadership be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
7. To the extent permitted by law, Columba Leadership will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants.
8. By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared only to the extent necessary for conducting the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.